Book problem #486
When your cats steal your reading spot.
I did this because I wanted to show my bestfriend how much she is needed. Please don’t hate.
This made me cry
I cry.. so hard
i’m really crying like omg…i was thinking about leaving but i can’t.
(Left to Right): Peter Buffett, Jimmie Briggs, Joe Ehrmann, Tony Porter,
Dave Zirin and Moderator Eve Ensler.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies.
Some awesome Harry Potter references.
Harry Potter: The fandom that leaked into all other fandoms.
The Harry Potter fandom is the Queen of all fandoms
Come as you are - Nirvana (1992)
Adam’s Song - Blink 182 (2000)
"A book is always worth losing sleep for."-words of a sleep-deprived bibliophile (via scripturientintrovert)